Love it, so sweet and cuddly!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Garfield… you betrayed it… :joy:

3 Likes

Garfield is happily waiting his turn.

2 Likes

And this is where the future of the market is heading:

3 Likes

I have some sad news. I’m starting to give up. I don’t think I can keep going for too long. Coming Tuesday a so called SCEN doctor will come over to talk to me about euthanasia. He then gives the OK for it and am then allowed to call my family doctor so he can do it.

I am not sure when I will do it but won’t be years, perhaps not even months. Having a very bad week at the moment and this is not living anymore. I also have no idea if I will be up for a proper individual goodbye for everyone.

At least Nova Golda and the market will live thru with the help of TNT’s @Envyv77 and @pajew.

I hope I will have the strength to tell everyone here before I go.

I also hope @james will help everyone who needs help around Nova Golda.

I’m hoping for a few more good months before I go but right now I’m worried there won’t be.

I wanted to do this now since I have no idea if I can later on…

:wave:

Have fun, be Boundless!

53 Likes

Were here for u. I wish you the best and very sry your in so much pain… and will take care of the hub and workshop and keep the hub open. P.s. im here if u need to chat

9 Likes

:cry: … We are here for you my friend, always. Sending you much love and virtual hugs!

8 Likes

Lots of Love, Hug’s and Kisses.

7 Likes

Sending you all my love<3

7 Likes

We love you Aenea :heart:

6 Likes

Sending love @AeneaGames :hearts:

7 Likes

Sending love and prayers, hoping you find peace.

5 Likes

Love you Aenea

5 Likes

Love @AeneaGames
:pensive::fist:

4 Likes

Here’s a :cookie: @AeneaGames -chan (Q.Q)

4 Likes

You’ve been a valued member of our community since launch and I hope you will continue to be for as long as possible. Much love and respect to you. :heart:

5 Likes

it says GROOT in there :smiley:

4 Likes

I am just so sorry that this is happening to you. I hope that, whatever decisions you need to make, that it brings you some peace and relief from your pain. I am not religious, but, God bless you anyway. :heart:

7 Likes