Nerf XP + Memes

I dunno what I’m gunna do with my stone now… just do the small-blocks mod and ignore them I guess…

I prefer xp tho…

6 Likes

I’m not gonna do it myself since I genuinely don’t care, but… I’m really curious where the person reporting memes in another thread went, and how that person feels about a Pepe being posted on the Boundless forums.

O.o

10 characters

… Are you suggesting that I report you? Or are you suggesting that you’re still hurting inside?

muh rock xp :cry:

5 Likes

So you’re saying that an alt-right symbol is totally cool because it’s on-topic, but a Dragonball-Z meme is off limits because it’s connected to another post that was already flagged under questionable circumstances?

I understand that you’re not trying to own that logic yourself in your post, but… Wow. Whoever is might want to explain themselves a bit better.

Deepest sympathies, brother. Wish I could help you. To be clear, I only “don’t care” about reporting your odd choice of memes.

You don’t have to be ashamed. Most people are pretty tolerant =D

1 Like

You’re just in the wrong threads, then.

how do I find the right threads?

1 Like

Well you just taught me something because i never knew it was an alt-right symbol. I’ve always seen it used for wholesome jokes. I did find some after googling though.

And DBZ memes are always appropriate imo

but I like this thread… why can’t I stay?

Saw that once i googled. I don’t agree with those uses of the meme but we’re off topic at this point

1 Like

My Mind = Blown

I posted a sad frog pic because I was sad about muh rock xp.

6 Likes

Not trying to ruin your day, man. Wasn’t even directed at you… Just asking for equal justice, preferably in the form of me not being auto-reported.

2 Likes

Just came here after the other thread and now things make more sense. I just learned about the recent change to Pepe too. Strange. Sometimes the internet moves too quick.

Also, I thought that DBZ Meme was on point and I pressed the like button even after it was flagged lol.

#rebel

1 Like