Players where are you playing

Well if i have to nitpick im from Belgium so my timezone is UK+1.
But that actually doesn’t say anything thing.
It’s more like when i am awake and able so can’t say precisely when i play, during the day or during the night its all the same…

At times i go to bed when “normal” peeps have to go to work in BE :joy::rofl::joy:.

So ill but out :wink:

1 Like

In between US West and Mexico

1 Like

EU here. met a bunch of EU players on EU planets over time. the language barrier was often a problem, making them less chatty.

3 Likes

@Apt I interact with a number of German players in DK Mall… while it can be challenging I’ve had success with Google Translate lol… it’s worked so far.

1 Like

I live physically in the US, but my planet of choice is Refgar in EU. This allows people to connect a lot easier.

But I try to play every-day! And I do go exploring/traveling to other planets and do something somewhere else just to have a little piece of the universe. :smiley:

1 Like

reminds me of this:

Here’s time lapse of mine:

I’m sure there’s Jivita’s one out there somewhere as well.

There was also steampunk project bringing many people together:

The difference between them was that majority of the Chisel Town was built in one event, when many players arrived and built together. Steampunk was organized like malls, people were going over to build whenever they could, so the city took some time to be finished.
Both were very impressive nevertheless.

6 Likes

I play from the Berkshire hills. But the US east Berkshires, not the European ones.
US Berkshire hills, are south of the green mountains, southeast of the Adirondacks, and northeast of the Catskills. I am very near the Housatonic river, but it looks more like a small stream where I am.
For some reason I am geographically oriented today. I guess I like hills and trees and rivers.

2 Likes

The US. south-west here. AZ. HOT! :grinning:

1 Like

Toronto Canada over here!! I log in when I’m not half asleep from being up at 3am Monday to Friday

1 Like

Yea that’s awesome! I think having a homeworld and an area setup where a lot of us can come together and build something would be awesome. People don’t even have to be great builders … just a place where we build a city, town… whatever would just be fun to me. It wouldn’t have to be a contest just an ongoing build that all of us shared.

This was one of the reasons I planned to build in Brandywine because there are a small group of players there I thought I’d enjoy building with. The game can get lonely… when you are building by yourself… and some people love being alone, but I for one like to build something and someone see it and comment and even give me ideas on things I could do… I don’t care about bragging about what I build I just like the community to take ownership in some things.

Its like DK Mall… I wanted some help on a big project there… and I did get offered some help by two people, but I would have loved to have a few more people that would want to help to have something they could be proud of… and well something like that benefits us all.

1 Like

US West here but i play on refgar which is an EU server xD so i end up meeting quite a few from the other side of the world happily.

1 Like

things are picking up in the EU servers it feels like, espcially that EZPZ opened up a secondary mall on solchaltin 1 so we wouldn’t be left out :D, those of us that live in the EU servers regardless from where we connect from.

2 Likes

Florida Man here xD

1 Like

Must be the water. From port angeles I can see canida across the water every day.
On another note I live on the border of a rainforest so it always rains here. I notice people who are born and raised here are pretty cheerie but people who move here are depressed three quarters of the year.

1 Like

@Jeffrotheswell is there portal To your place. So Hard To navigate these days

1 Like

EU here. Been playing on Sochaltin from the start of me playing the game, and now opened the 2nd EZPZ mall here like @RatofTime mentioned.

1 Like

Yes there is a portal at TNT in the top North East corner named superman and captain rose. Threw that near by is a portal named borrimarra.
A big thank you to @superman101 for sponsoring that portal.

4 Likes

I think this portal closed last I checked as I believe last I checked Capt Rose and Superman had stopped playing. I do know you can go through the TNT Boori to Capt Rose portal there. It was up last night…

I shopped at Capt Rose quite often and hate to see it go.

1 Like

Hey. That one may close as superman is on a break. If you want I can open one to GTG boori so there’s another one to your place.

1 Like

Sweet man. Ill pm you soon as I don’t want to derail this thread to much.

1 Like