Quality of Life Additions

Nice one… no need for ladders or stairs with that one ^^ but I guess that’s what portals are kind of for… though a bit expensive for that use case scenario… so yeah warp pads… they could even run off spark, because we need more things to use Spark, but only when used… and maybe only when the owner uses it to prevent griefing?

1 Like

Or just limit how far you can travel? Maybe a warp pad can only move a character 2 plots in any direction and can only across a single beacon.

2 Likes

Sounds fair enough, I was assuming it was meant for / limited to intra-Beacon travel anyway

1 Like

two plots might be to little for some builds but at least limit it so it only works for intra-beacon as you stated.

2 Likes

Added one about atlases!

Ability to explore an Atlas with more detail. Currently the atlas locks to your present location when being viewed. Would like to be able to manually rotate the atlas and pull up details on points of interest. Like names of settlement, region boundaries and name of region (When previously discovered), ability to set a destination from point found on atlas (when in discovered area), ability to set a place location from point found on atlas (when in discovered area).

Not looking for more detail regarding resource locations

1 Like

So, kinda like this?

2 Likes

That would be perfect!

It’s been suggested. A very nice addition and would encourage people to build high (vertically) as well.

I agree that these should be powered by sparks

1 Like

Added 19 and 20 around inner-beacon portals and the ability to determine exactly where the warp location is to your beacon (despite the beacon control).

Added 21 about exploring the atlas more fully. This was a rapid glance at this thread so if I missed your suggestion, don’t fret! I’ll review this thread in more detail tomorrow and get them added.

Also, Show color numbers in game

Rounding chisel

Borderless signs

Glass signs

Underline and strikeout as text options for signs