This update is accessible via the “Live” release of Boundless on Steam.
Please restart Steam to make sure you get the latest version of Boundless. If the update happens whilst Steam is open it’s unlikely you’ll get the latest version.
Fixes will be released daily this week.
- Limited crafting tables and machines to allow at most 20 queued recipes, fixing crashes resulting from the queue previously being unbounded.
- Fix floating/sinking into long stairs whilst running.
Fix block-drops often not falling down correctly when breaking blocks beneath them. Optimised GPU memory usage for planet textures.
- Added more logging information to help solve some of the server crashes.
Resolved Known Issues:
- Hard to tell bottles apart (glue, dark blood, healing brew).
Outstanding Known Issues:
- Cannot smart stack walls.
- Shift-clicking an item from the selling plinth will show odd numbers and will not always go in the shopping basket.
- Shift-clicking and dragging on the coin icons from within the trading menus may cause a crash.
- Some interactive blocks (crafting table, machine, beacon control) have become corrupted during the migration. This will result in at best those blocks not being able to be interacted with, at worst the game crashing when interacting with those blocks. To fix the issue the block(s) in question need to be re-placed. In the case of anything other than a beacon control the block can simply be broken, picked up, and then re-placed. In the case of a beacon control this will work, although it would result in all the plots having to be re-placed one at a time and during that process the contents being unprotected. A better workaround for a beacon control is to craft a new beacon control, place that, and then break the old one, which will keep the beacon’s plots placed throughout the process.
- Some of the items are not positioned in the hand correctly when the players are seen in 3rd person view.
- Some of the items displayed in the inventory screen are not positioned correctly.
- The recipes are not final.
- Z-fighting with some items (workbench and other machines) when placed underwater.
Release Notes 150.1:
- New meshes and textures for machine pipes.
- Change stamina on death to be half of max rather than half of current.
- Fix block-drops often not falling down correctly when breaking blocks beneath them.
- Optimised GPU memory usage for planet textures.
- Added release notes for 150.1.
- Moved some release notes from 150 to 150.1 as they were announced too early.