Additional release notes for Release 188.
- Changed the reporting of hitting a fully repaired machine with a spanner to show a zero and “fully repaired”.
- Tweaked the portal costs formulas to be closer to how they were before we changed the distances between worlds.
- Updated Power Coil recipe skill text now that Power Coils are in the game.
- Fixed modular signs not dropping when broken.
- Tweaked the damage bombs deal to blocks.
- Fix client crash hovering missing items.
- Fix crash joining the game for user who have not played in a long time.
- Selling plinths now cycle through all visually unique versions of the items offered for sale (e.g. tints, world atlases, etc) when looked at.
- Hungry audio effect has been pared back a little bit (Also fixed when switching characters)
- Fixed smart stack issue where it was possible to add invalid items via atlas.