Release 225: Farming!

Update OP with details of 225.2.

Main changes are - exposing a dark balance, improving the bloom, and fixing the portal crashes.

14 Likes

Will this update require a download or is it a hotfix?

Cough cough

I think you may have forgotten some of your player base!

8 Likes

*better player base :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

LMAO your inbox is about to get flooded!

2 Likes

Option is also available on PS4. [MENU] → blah.

17 Likes

Ah, I see.

You just assumed all the PS4 players are super awesome and smart and would know where to go anyway.

OK, I get that :grin:

11 Likes

Well, aren’t you? :wink:

2 Likes

I know I am, cos my mum told me so…

4 Likes

Servers are back on

2 Likes

Looks great!!

Can I get a refund on the 500 gem torches I bought Lol .

Just a minor note, didn’t think worth starting a new thread over but wanted to mention it - I had put out a plinth with some free goo kernels for a friend, noticed on the notifications when they sold out that part of it was starred out. Looks like the filter is picking up on a bad slur word there.

1 Like

Having so much fun with the new farming update! Got my Exo Yam farm up and running! Just need to get those seeds to multiply! hehe

5 Likes

lmao1

7 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Great job adjusting the lighting. I’ve adjusted the light balance and it’s very easy for me to see again. I’m keeping my light epic skills, but it’s very playable at this light level for myself.

Thanks for fixing it so quickly!

2 Likes

Can I just say Goo farming is awesome!!

4 Likes

Updated OP with details of Release 225.3. Main changes are fixes to the attribute system that were causing issues with the presentation of the forge and character status effects.

12 Likes

This minor release also fixed sanctum edit I think – for some reason it was broken after farming released. :slight_smile: