[Resolved] Reclaim is broken on main character "Ratchel"

@james

My reclaim is broken. I am unable to open my reclaim. This was noticed in August when I first sent a DM to you about this issue for my main character. This is the same issue that occured to @morey523 which you did fix for him. The reason I am making this support post is because it is going on 6 month with no response through the DM which I have continued sending messages through. As well created a new DM to you with all the devs I could add to it.

I have triple checked all of my beacons and none show an open reclaim. I have no expired beacons from expired private planets. My master beacon is on gyosha and also does not have an open reclaim. I only have one expired beacon which is the reclaim that will not open. I continue to see the message stating that only one reclaim can be accessed at a time (which is the same issue Morey was having, even though he had no open reclaims).

I have 3 weeks remaining on my Gleamclub. I do not want to lose all the work I and my friends have put into our settlement and farms. Also I’m worried I will lose everything if I allow Gleamclub to expire. I do not want these things to just vanish.

Please respond to me and help me correct the issue.

3 Likes

Bobbo if you leave for good it will devastate my heart on a level that no heart has ever been devastated. You must maintain homeostasis in the dome.

4 Likes

Trust me I don’t want to let it all expire. It’s the only thing I can think of to try an fix the reclaim issue myself. This is why I’m hoping the devs will fix the issue for me. Otherwise I have to let it expire to try an fix the issue on my own, unfortunately that means I lose everything we have built. I really rather not have it all disappear.

Here’s hoping for a response.

5 Likes

@james, here’s a mainstay of the community reaching out for the nth time for help about the same issue. Please take a free moment to look into it and provide support.

Good luck with this @Ratchel. Hope it works out soon.

3 Likes

#freemydudebob

4 Likes

I’d also suggest you tag in @vdragon as he’s always been quite helpful to me in the past.

4 Likes

hlp

@james @blake @vdragon @lucadeltodecso @rossstephens @Leahlemoncakes

7 Likes

Pretty sure unless someone has James’ discord, the only way of reaching them, sadly, is the Larian Baldur’s Gate 3 forums.

It would be a tragedy if Ratchel got scroogled here.

Love you homie.

4 Likes

James nearly had a meltdown the last time someone contacted Larian asking about Boundless…
I’d approach that will care.

4 Likes

Drama much? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea I will not be going that route. I’ll wait to see if I get a response here.

6 Likes

I’d suggest going whatever route you feel you need to take in order to get an answer.

I was the one that posted on the Larian forums and I am unsure why everyone always points out how it was so dramatic. I simply just wanted an answer to question that many of the community had and still has to this day.

It wasn’t my goal to upset James, cause drama or anything of the like, it was more trying to get in touch with someone who could directly reach James.

3 Likes

Because “drama” is an abused term in a civilisation based on not acknowledging systemic abuses of power? Also b/c people don’t know what “drama” verses “melodrama” is: the absence or presence of a sense of right and wrong, also the difference between the real and the imagined. Imagination is a beautiful thing, it’s not respected nearly enough even by the people breathing it. IOW, zomg the relationship must be BROKEN if you actually e ver have to talk about it is what people think the non-dramatic approach to relationships is, whn the opposite is actually true. Democracy doesn’t run itself. Neither do malls :smiley:

1 Like

Okay…so um yea let’s all climb out of the rabbit hole now. Support topic…

Good day all

11 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

This has been resolved thank you devs for stepping in and fixing issue. Thanks for the support everyone.

18 Likes

james atm

4 Likes

Yassssss
10 char

4 Likes