-------------------------------------------------------------------
42 blinksecs of KOL HUROO
Warp Cost : 3400c
Last until February 4, 2020 9:03 PM
Server : EU Central

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.
[ :boom: = Exoworld Color Only ]

Gleam - 228 White

[Rock]
Igneous - 137 Stark Orange
Metamorphic - :boom:102 Ashen Taupe
Sedimentary - 227 Luminous Red

[Wood]
Ancient - :boom:137 Stark Orange
Lustrous - :boom:102 Ashen Taupe
Twisted - :boom:175 Cold Berry

[Foliage]
Exotic - :boom:226 Luminous Taupe
Lush Foliage - :boom:224 Crisp Tan
Waxy - :boom:136 Cool Red

[Soil]
Clay - :boom:101 Pale Sepia
Peaty - :boom:84 Stale Tan
Silty - :boom:169 Light Red

[Grass]
Barbed - :boom:137 Stark Orange
Gnarled - :boom:105 Light Mustard
Verdant - :boom:169 Light Red

[Misc]
Ash - :boom:137 Stark Orange
Gravel - :boom:183 Weary Mustard
Glacier - :boom:175 Cold Berry
Growth - :boom:175 Cold Berry
Ice - 228 White
Mould - :boom:107 Light Yellow
Mud - :boom:169 Light Red
Sand - 104 Pale Tan
Sponge - :boom:175 Cold Berry
Tangle - :boom:185 Stark Mustard
Thorn - :boom:79 Warm Red

[Flower]
Cloneflower - :boom:152 Stark Turquoise
Gladeflower - :boom:149 Stark Viridian
Ghostflower - :boom:185 Stark Mustard
Spineflower - :boom:216 Vivid Viridian

[Plant]
Desert Sword - :boom:229 Cool Azure
Oortian’s Staff - :boom:162 Cool Violet
Rosetta Nox - :boom:190 Stark Yellow
Spineback Plant - :boom:180 Cool Slate
Stardrop Plant - :boom:175 Cold Berry
Traveller’s Perch - :boom:139 Bright Sepia
Trumpet Root - :boom:172 Bright Red
Twisted Aloba - :boom:173 Bright Fuchsia

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - :boom:84 Stale Tan
Clustered Tongue - :boom:99 Light Sepia
Glow Cap - :boom:137 Stark Orange
Mottled Tar Spot - :boom:105 Light Mustard
Tinted-Burst - :boom:172 Bright Red
Weeping Waxcap - :boom:107 Light Yellow

Resources Tab

11 Likes

Just caught wind of some trolls on the planet regen bombing players mining blink. So anybody mining make sure you take names and report them.

6 Likes

Now that is competitive Boundless :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Maybe they should make Regen not work with stone blocks on exo-worlds?, never seen this type of behaviour before. The fact that they are on an exo-world though would suggest they aren’t just starting out in Boundless.

1 Like

Yeh that’s true, albeit annoying I think fair game if you’re both fighting for the same resource spot - not that I would it. Only if someone was griefing me. But if they constantly did it then that ‘could’ be harassment.

I threw a regen bomb at someone whilst mining once, then they found me and did it back at me. I regened up into lava. We became friends :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe wrong bomb? Got hurt by lava and meant to throw heal?

Its never happened to me, but I consider it a form of griefing unless its just me and a friend goofing around. Really Blink is not hard to find, I can typically go to blink exo that’s been mined for a few days and still typically come away with 2k. Really no need for that type of play. Its certainly not that type of game, you’re really not gaining much other then a reputation as an A-hole.

2 Likes

No I know the person it happened to. It was deliberate. Other player minned down to them with full mining gear in an untouched hot spot and threw the regen bomb. There were words as well after that. It was definitely deliberate.

2 Likes

Oh yea. That’s definitely griefing when it’s like that. Thought maybe they were both mining for a while and ended up on the surface.

Completed atlases and some free location tokens ready at Exo Explorers on Lasaina. (Main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori).

A few resource in atlas pics for the curious

5 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

While at first this seems like a good idea and it would definitely prevent the griefing but there have been a few times that I could only find small solid patches of specific rock worth farming and it would make things so much more difficult for alot of players.

3 Likes

Once or twice could be an honest mistake while reaching for a heal bomb.

And for the comment about it being used competitively- I had a player run up and start grabbing seams I was standing on once. I gave them a quick elevator to the surface for their efforts.

5 Likes

I came here for the Ashen Taupe Metamorphic. Well, I suppose I will take the bonus too. :wink:
Funny thing is that when I go for the blink and whatnot, I never get this kind of spots. :thinking:

15 Likes

Sarra II T7-Blink (Volatile Lvl 7) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam the same as Houchus so I didn’t bother… Tokens for the following are available… Ancient and Lust trees, Ash, Tanglem Thorn, Mud and concrete makers I didn’t forget you and got a Gravel patch…enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 Likes

It’s a different atmosphere for sure on these Lucent Exos. Rather unpleasant in my opinion, but I don’t really like crowded places anyway. A pretty active player here on the forums (pretty sure it was them, name is kind of unique) came from far off and dropped down to altitude when I was mining once, chose to mine the next hotspot less than 100m from me. Seeing as no one was around and still a lot of places open at different alts, - it’s no mistake to me that this is deliberate pressure. Last Exo I went to wasn’t even Lucent and a PS player came directly to me, stared at me in my little cave - and ran off. I chatted but they didn’t answer.

…I’ve wondered if it’s even worth going to these anymore - I know that is what they want, the planet to themselves, but really to me it’s probably the most annoying thing in the game - seeing players act like this. If I can’t get to a Lucent before it’s been up for 6 hours I don’t even try anymore, such messy mining, aggressive BS like that. Mining is popular I guess, I enjoyed the one or two times I was able to come away with 400 or so lucent gems.

I’ve gone to where someone is mining just so I can find a piece of rift, blink etc just to add to my atlas. Then I move along.

Also, I’ve been to the exo an hour or two after it shows up and it’s pretty much hollowed out already.

Just part of the game. Sometimes you’re lucky and sometimes you’re not…

Yea I like mining in peace. If I see someone mining I’m not going to mine near them even if I’m at a higher alt. To me it’s rude. So even tho I may have been at a spot first if they do that I just go to my home beacon and turn boundless off.

2 Likes