Soooo...... what’s next?

Boundless updates be like a reverse striptease

6 Likes

I think it’s time for new mobs and/or type of combat. Not what I personally want the most but it’ll be best for retaining a lot of players who returned with sovereigns.

7 Likes

Time for the Hunter, the Ground Basher and that giant Dune-like earth warm.

We get Shields and Lance.

The fighting gets an overhaul.

Meteors change to less messy and more diverse fighting experience.

Don’t stop me, I can dream…

3 Likes

Oh, I haven’t seen that one - is there art for that?

I think messy meteor battles are good, but more organized dungeon and raid style fights (Oortian ruins & Titans, respectively) in addition should fulfil most styles of play. That and expanding the weapon and fighting style options.

5 Likes

The water is so empty and lonely… it needs friends!! And then fishing rods… and boats… and beer coolers and beer :beer:…ehm…yah yah PG… so non-alcoholic beer!!

11 Likes

there is indeed

also the basher

3 Likes

Tremors

Already in testing, to be released with the Kevin Bacon skin.

7 Likes

Oh, yeah, I’ll take the worms too. Sounds like a good minidungeon boss thing! Not sure how I missed that when I went through all the art posts!

4 Likes

Things previously mentioned by the devs (IIRC)…
Backer perm planets & custom tool
Perm T7 planet
Alternative to expired beacons (temples/dungeons?)
T8 Brutal planets
Wraith/Hunter
Titans
Shield
Lance
Blueprints

Unmentioned things I’d like to see:
Aquatic update (fish, fishing, raft/boat/fins/snorkel)
Dynamic parts to create items that can be functional/interactive like furniture, transportation, etc.
Mini-bosses with new drops
New mobs, drops, plants, trees
True melee weapon (ie: sword, light saber)
Marketing, more players. Fresh website content & intro video. Put some time into the wiki.
Trophies to collect and place on a wall
Fist update to include gem/lucent/titanium fists, multi-shot
Instant chat system

13 Likes

And totems, or a new/similar tool involving newer/tougher materials.

Also I’ve heard mention of some automation tools that would surely be game changing. For moving stuff around your build, between machines, etc…

5 Likes

Yeah i like that everyone is enjoying it but I want something that directly interests me :smiley:

1 Like

How come I, the king of spoilers, never heard of this?

2 Likes

Would love it if we could turn a blue print into an in game object we can sell.

4 Likes

We are probably getting at least two updates with events, Halloween :bat: and Christmas :mrs_claus:t2:!

But am hoping for more as well, we’ll see

4 Likes

I think @Xaldafax mentioned that they think an automation update should come soon.

3 Likes

Refills fuel of Hype Train

2 Likes

Oorty Gumby in a cranberry mold, and a placeable bat wearing a silly hat

In all seriousness though oorty is a bit played out, I’d much rather they release 3-4 slightly holiday themed items craftable with standard materials so they’re usable year round, instead of minimally useful excessively themed items that require special materials

For example, spooky lanterns, pools of blood, cauldrons and cobwebs for halloween - halloween themed but usable in lots of builds. Or piles of snow, fireplaces, placeable spheres (think giant ornaments but just spheres, no hanging hook - so they’d be usable in non Xmas builds) and leafy decor for Xmas. Things we could use in other builds without being cheesy. And make them general items that don’t require special rare mats.

3 Likes

Look’s like the conductor is fried.

hypetrain

3 Likes

hahah i second this !! :laughing:

2 Likes

Oortweed please

It’s not a true fishing trip without oortweed

5 Likes