Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

I was just standing around the Sanctum, twiddling my Oortian thumbs when I got the pop up saying the world was ready. :slight_smile:

Here’s what it looks like for those who are still waiting…

7 Likes

I was surprised to not have the option to give a name to my world in the form, so I imagine that Ellon Pegasus II is randomly generated, and you then have to change it with a world control?

2 Likes

Yep, exactly. I was also surprised the name choosing wasn’t part of the form either. I decided to keep half of it and went with Pegasus II. It seemed fitting because of the flying white b alls of gleam. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was order 1066 and submitted about 20 hours ago and still haven’t gotten my sovereign. It’d be nice if there was a notification that the world configuration form was received.

Here’s a really dumb and ignorant question, I’m always confused as to who is in charge of the Portal Seeker guild and the TNT guild? I always think of @Gorillastomp when I think of the leader of the PS guild, but I’m not sure. Who do I contact if I wanna propose a deal to make two PS and TNT outposts/hubs on my creative world to connect them to the survival universe?
I don’t even know if there are other such big network guilds now… -_-’

1 Like

There’s no real “single” leader of PS - there’s quite a number of elders. However with that said I would say @Tagris is probably one of the most active elders.

1 Like

Goblin as Vansten said we dont have a single leader. people pick up things depending who has time and other reasons.

If you are curious on how to contact us. do some research and you will see we have a forum post providing some information and a discord which is the best way to contact us. in the discord you can also see a list of the people who are in leading role be the list Elder.

if you are on the discord you can also see that we have a text chanel dedicated to portal network requests.

Edit:
PS forumpost sovereign worlds

TNT forumpost sovereign worlds

3 Likes

In the Places menu, Worlds tab, it will appear underneath the current world. It should also show up in the sanctum!

@Vansten @SePras Thanks, I’ll look into that once my world is delivered, named, colored and connected to my build on Raxxa. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try @MrNiX for tnt

1 Like

Won’t let me redeem the code in the game. I’ve done the form for it and nothing do I have got wait till after they created it? Getting abit confused about it lol

The “redeem code” tab in-game will only be to redeem time extensions for your world.
If you did the form, then the world generation is in progress and might take up to 24 hours.
You will then have a pop-up in-game telling you your world is ready, and you will be able to access it with a warp augment from your sanctum. :wink:

1 Like

Yup like goblin said, if you selected your biomes and all then you just wait for it to pop up in your places->Worlds tab. Can take up to 24 hours to pop up

1 Like

Waiting for the planet you designed is like

5eFkG044ULSMw7Aakm

7 Likes

I may need to return mine. It seems to have black mould on it already…

That can’t be healthy…

14 Likes

Funny thing is, as soon as my world will be online, I’ll start to moan once again about a Furniture Update.

6 Likes

This will keep me busy for a while. My planet is amazing. I can’t wait until the friend I am waiting for logs on and I can finalize the colors and open it up for you guys to explore. It really is great. It will be open for plotting once I get a start on the main city.

4 Likes

So . . . let me get this straight:

There’s a subscription to have access to a private world which we have to purchase in the first place . . . while Minecraft has had unlimited numbers of creative worlds with as many other people as you want for free and which they have had since Java was the only version around. Oh yeah, and Minecraft doesn’t charge a cent for that capability unless you want to host it on their own servers.

Can’t you just give us the option of having a creative world on our own server so we can connect with our own friends and family with no additional cost? I already own two copies of the game, one of which was an early adventurer edition (at 2x the cost of Minecraft) that came with a world builder that I can’t use to build my own world and therefore play on my own private server in creative mode with my friends and families hosted on my own computer without using your company’s resources (what I thought it was for).

I am so tired of being absolutely stoked for upcoming additions just to find out that it’s not what originally as advertised. Freaking bonkers.

If anybody knows of a way that I can host my own creative server without being nickel-and-dimed to death by this company, please let me know.

P.S. Wonderstruck, if you would just stop putting everything cool behind paywalls and fix the things the community has been wanting since the game was Oort (remember when you gave us the right to vote on which upcoming feature you were going to work on next, and then didn’t work on the features most voted on?) you wouldn’t need paywalls because the game would sell more and you’d have plenty of resources to keep adding the cool things that you do. But, hey, that’s one man’s opinion.

3 Likes

I must ask is your planet called Major :nerd_face:

(Sovereign Major just spawned)

Ooo and David Bowie wrote a song about major vex going to get her planet too!!

“Ground control major vex… Take your protein pills and put your helmet on !! “

Must be true!!

3 Likes