Testing 162 - Report issues here

its 2 compact silt and 2 sand, if i’m right

I was putting a lot of both and it still called for right ingredients.

Did you unlock the skills required for crafting this?

Good question. I am not sure as skills have no description so its kinda guess. Might be a reason (and obvious lol), but I lost 5 or 6 unlearning points to test out where to unlock extractor recipes and which skill set leads to unlocking compactor recipes. I am kinda lost where I am at that currently. :blush: Would it be under prop or items or other skill set?

There was this thing I wasn’t sure about. I noticed that I have 1200 HP when starting the game while I had more than that when finishing previous session. I can confirm it now after testing it over last 2 days that when my HP is higher than 1200 I start the next session with exactly 1200.

It should be within one of the Crafting Skill Sets.

Have you tried consuming Cooked Meat or a Healing Brew to get it back above 1200?

To be more precise I meant skill sub-sets; within item crafting skill-set there are mini-trees of skills: prop, decoration and item crafting. If its under item crafting I will need 2nd level of it as I learnt 1st level already. If I learn that skill and nothing happens, I will have to test which of the other two (decoration or prop) can unlock glass.

Never mind anyway - you have enough on your head I guess and when skill description comes in it will get easier to find out what needs to be learnt.

Thanks for your time and patience. :sunglasses:

I have activated this objective even though its description is lacking. I completed it after killing 1 creature and I had almost full HP.

Confusing this one.

EDIT: Sucker Punch and The Last Man standing don’t work.

Tough Stock + Hit And Run don’t work.

Thanks–now if only the spitters got caught on the stairs like I do. :relieved:

I wasn’t watching ping–but I was able to get back in after about 5-7 minutes when the server decided I wasn’t still connected.

Tallow Triumph doesn’t work.

If you had 50% or more health when you killed a creature, then you have met the requirements of the objective.

I figured that much from what happened but not from description.

I can’t speak for others but for me it asks to kill more than 1 creature (without specifying how many) and that you should have either less or more than half of your HP (I couldn’t decide does it sound more like the first or the latter).

Long story short, description of this objective is rather confusing and I just hoped something will happen my way when I activated it.

Thanks for reporting it. It does look like a minor typo.

When i look down here, i can see the animal on the ground respawn every secund or so, looks like a timelapse…

http://roger64.se/2017-05-17%2002-22-12.mp4

@dave can give you more detailed information on this, but for a simple explanation, if you are staring at an area long enough from far away as demonstrated in the video, then it’s pretty likely that you will see creatures appearing in the far distance eventually. As long as creatures are not spawning directly in front of you, then you should be okay. If they are, then let us know and we can look into it.

Hello! new user/tester here, sorry if these issues have already been addressed etc :slight_smile: Not sure how often the test version gets updated, that kind of thing.

Crafting Table Tutorial

• tooltip contains error “Assign the crafting table to one of the wheels. While holding the campfire press LMB or RMB to place it within your beacon”, should be crafting table. Led to breaking of the campfire due to belief I needed to be holding it for some reason D: Sorry I didn’t grab a SS of this one in time

• Unable to place crafting table inside beacon. Tried to place down next to campfire, received error about needing to place within a beacon. Had to break campfire and craft a new one. May have been an issue with plot placement on my end, ex. which side of the campfire actually had plot ownership.

Crafting Tools Tutorial

• “Bulk Craft” option is avaliable for timber, and the animation plays as if it is sending the recipe to the queue, but never produces anything. Doesn’t steal the trunk. Closed out of the crafting window and tried again, same result. “Craft 1” still works properly. note bulk option appears to be “avaliable” on all recipes, but does not function.

• Shadow effect on some letters occasionally vanishes if buttons are moused over rapidly, CRAFT 1 example of button only having been moused over once.

Consumables

• believe I saw something addressing this earlier, but had some starberries, had a lot of trouble eating them.
    note: was able to consume by holding left mouse for several seconds, and clicked right mouse button a couple times while doing so. Not sure if connected or coincidence.
1 Like

I do not know if it is a graphic bug or a feature but the grass produces faint blue specks light at night when running. It happens on both of my systems, One has a GTX1080 and the other has a GTX950M. You can see some of the specks in the below screenshot. ps the light cube was not activated during gameplay.

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Testing 163 - Report issues here