What Do You Wish You Knew When You First Started Boundless?

I wish that when I first started boundless Oortstones sold for a lot more than they were chrysominted. I learned that the hard way after some hunts :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And now you’re a pro. I’m glad I took on grapples early on, but it was comical watching me. Granted, sometimes it still is when I grapple my way to death by tree.

2 Likes

LOL! Me too! I used to hop from store to store.

1 Like

Oh wow! LOL!!!

1 Like

Me too…so much time trying to navigate portals.

1 Like

Lol true…unless you’re noob character is plopped onto a T3. Just the other day, my new hunter was. LOL!

1 Like

I did that on my permadeath toon. The worst!

As a newer player (6 months) I wish I had known just how great the game was and just how large the universe is and can be. The game surprised me a lot once I really played enough and gave it a chance.

I wish the game had been marketed better and I wish I had known about the game sooner.

3 Likes

I have to say I agree with you on the marketing. I guess that’s why I push the game on my channel so hard. It deserves a little more limelight.

2 Likes

I am very appreciative of what you do for the game. I started streaming it lately and hope that more people do too.

2 Likes

Me too! I would love to see more streamers or even more YT videos.

1 Like

Wish I knew that Titans, Races, and other mobs would never see the light of day :frowning:

Chisel changing grass to any other type you’d like with a transformation chisel.
realizing you can also chisel change iron-copper etc.
how to hide gleam behind chiseled walls
also putting a warp augment in an atlas to see settlements on the go.
being able to use revival brew and another brew at the same time

5 Likes

I wish I knew to keep the build simple and compact from the start. I kept making too many changes on my build, that it felt like an endless redesigning project of layout versions.

2 Likes

Umm let’s see I wish I knew that the devs would give up and not update. Or release content that was promised before the launch

I wish i knew not to play in a city that depends on the streamer sticking around. I’m having more fun now that i don’t play in a city where its life expectancy depends on a streamer

2 Likes

…would it still make you sick everytime you eat it?
:laughing:

Thanks for mentioning this @AlexxChristo …I didn’t know this worked. I wish I’d known sooner too! :laughing:

5 Likes

Ehm… i still do it… so how can i search? Can i see which shop where does sell this item?? Would be great!!

You can search all selling & buying stands when you’re on a planet by going into your player menu/knowledge tab, while in game (make sure “can craft” is off). There are some great 3rd party sites & apps you can search all stands in the entire metaverse:

1 https://butt.boundless.mayumi.fi/
2 Boundlexx - The Boundless Lexicon

3 Likes