What is going on?

Take me with you.
Cyro buddies!
Man no pants are gonna make these cryo tubes problematic :thinking:

Maybe @georgegroeg will give us some private quarters…

Away from the army of clones lol
Those things frighten me :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Thinking again, who needs the cryotubes when you got the Trials of patience. Ill go hide there.

1 Like

I alway did want a big area with all the members in clone pods.

6 Likes

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶a̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶o̶r̶t̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶m̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶.̶ ̶E̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶O̶o̶r̶t̶m̶a̶n̶i̶ ̶d̶u̶d̶e̶ :laughing:.

Go check the Smelly Couch. Good stuff there.

6 Likes

Loose lips sink ships @RedY3 :shushing_face:
Lol.

6 Likes

No … we are just food to him… planing for the apocalypse… I’m sure you’ve seen the Matrix. Georgegroeg is the spider robot when he takes of his fake skeleton skin…

5 Likes

Hey, wow, just go ahead and spoil it for everyone why dontcha

3 Likes

Is the testing updated or not yet?

1 Like

No but shhhh. If you make a big fuss about the date being wrong they’ll never give us a date range again!

1 Like

I look at it this way feel lucky to get more then 2 updates a year with a game. My other game we get 1 update every 12 months.

4 Likes

Have patience, my friends …
… I am sure one day it will be here to test for us :+1: :innocent:

2 Likes

don’t forget people the days in the UK are longer compared to other countries…

1 Like

Current length of a UK day is about 6mths
:grin:

Feels like it when I’m working too

3 Likes

I don’t care if it’s wrong! Just say so! Just go, “Hey, update still coming soon. Taking a little longer than expected, probably just a couple more business days. We’ll give a status update Wednesday if it isn’t ready by then.”

1 Like

The update is still coming.

Based on feedback - we’re exploring options for downloading worlds as an alternative to generating them.

39 Likes

Rest in peices

1 Like

?

10 characters

that i will likely not get a response I mean lol

Ahh lol ok. Based on the appearance of turbulenz being mothballed after the larian staff pillaging it may well be the case…

That being said, tagging the devs in the thread might help :smile:

1 Like

Ok, this is getting scary to keep hearing over and over–where is this info coming from?