What’s the main portal hub?

Didn’t know tnt shut down where is the main portal hub now?

1 Like

Dragon’s Lair World Hub! - General - Boundless Community (playboundless.com)

6 Likes
3 Likes

You can always check out the updated Hive. Slowly growing would love to have more friends hook up.

3 Likes

There is no main portal hub there are a few that still have spots you should pick the one that is cheapest for you or the place that you go to use the most or just connect to more than one if you are good with that .

2 Likes

I’m usually too lazy and just pay to warp from sanctum coins are easy enough to get. :man_shrugging: but just curious as I’m thinking about playing again just a little while I wait for other games to come out next month.

2 Likes

I would disagree with you. And I think that if a poll was done, the community would vote that TNT has been the main portal hub for over 3 years.

3 Likes

Has been :wink: now we talk now. Or future :smirk: :relieved:

Anyways, as for world hubs that have portals open to each homeworld, theres just really Dragon Hub and Valhalla. The others don’t have all portals open or cant connect it all due to distance. And what is considered the “main hub” is up to the community.

1 Like

Nothing beat the old Ultra Hub. It was crazy packed day and night. So packed, that at times you could not even access the planet. Then for some inexplicable reason, they moved the hub, kept the old city, and both ended up being dead very quickly. And the game was really never the same since.

Thank goodness for the Dragon’s Lair though. I would hate to see where they game would be without it.

4 Likes

There’s like 6 people that regularly play this game. It’s on life support while Monumental does everything except resume development on the game. The main portal hub doesn’t exist anymore. There are a few, assorted hubs that some very generous (with their time) oortians keep running but other than that, the game is a graveyard.

3 Likes

I’m curious who you think that would be. I’m sure there’s more than that :wink: anyways, the game aint a graveyard. Its just very empty unfortunately.

4 Likes

If you guys have questions for monumental tiggs will respond back to you pretty fast if you message them on their site. I talked to them and as she states there is still a lot of stuff to transfer over. I asked for enlightenment on what that entails and I couldn’t get an answer. Only leaves me to believe something is holding up the process be it available resources or time restraints on there team to actually get it done idk :man_shrugging: but I highly suspect the game will go on to live and become more than it is sometime mid next year and hopefully we hear something before then. P.s. I also asked if we could get a few new starter planets :ringer_planet: just because the ones we have are pretty well plotted. But alas they said not at this time. An answer I expected of course since no profit coming in but still tried. Because something as simple and new as that is still something new and would have created a bit of a bandaid until the ball :soccer: can get rolling on development and actually bring a profit in with this game.

1 Like

That excludes me I’m to far to be noticed :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah and i hide away on sovereign most of the time and be considered a nobody.

1 Like

Its at least 100 daily players. However, with 300+ worlds last I checked, that leaves running into another player fairly slim other than at a portal hub or on a hunt. Even with just the original 50, it would be 2 per world, which is what I usually see on the one I live on. The other day there were 5, and I was semi-joking, semi-serious “Intruder alert! Intruder alert!”

1 Like

This is just factually nonsense, or hyperbole. One of my recent sovereign planets - Fàilte, has had almost 300 unique visitors in a couple of months. I doubt it’s the most visited planet. There’s plenty people playing, but they’re spread out over 300+ planets and not all online at the same time.

5 Likes

IIRC it was due to prestige war - they got parasitic neighbours that were dropping prestige bombs and taking over the rights to name the whole city, which wouldn’t be a problem if they agreed to keep Ultima name there

so the guild decided to move away from that

1 Like

I was one of your visitors :blush:

1 Like

There are at least 5 of us on just Angel 1 playing regularly :joy:

I usually see around 6 other players when I run through Dragon Hub