WS: you should make this the free PS4 game of the month. You’d save the game

This topic is temporarily closed for 10 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 10 hours.

Ya this game is not dying. Just because players leave, and you see plots expire/shops go empty doesnt mean its dead. Players are always going to leave this game. Cause its a game. We move on. I don’t play Smite anymore. “OMG! Smite died?!?” nope! It’s doing just fine. Does it have as many players as league/Dota? Nope! “OMG! It’s dead!” Negative ghost-rider… it still makes money with regular updates.

This game is unlike any other. In MANY ways. One of the ways, is you can physically see when players leave, and never come back. What other game is this possible? You can’t see players leave Hearthstone. But they do. In droves. “OMG! Hearthstone is dying!” Well… screw Hearthstone, I hope it dies… its a… nvm. BUT it still makes money, players still play it.

We as a community need to REALLY start accepting that plots are going to keep dying. Players will always ALWAYS leave games. It’s just in your face in this one. We need to retrain our brains to not tie it to the success/failure of the game. A better way to look at it (in a cold cold way) is they already paid for the game. Their money will be used to make it better. And their bandwidth is now ours. (Yes, it would be better if they stayed and micro-transacted) But if they have to go… its less lag for me, and less server load to pay for.

In response to @DKPuncherello, the game doesn’t need saving. BUT I agree, PS+ free game would be awesome! Also… Humble bundle? are they still the good guys?

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 10 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Tag: not it. You’re it. We’re all it.

Tagtagtag. I wish boundless would be more known as very educating game for younger audiences more so then minecraft ever was.

1 Like

Not many people heard about it i personnaly had to convince people to check it, it was not the best advertisement. Drowned out by BFV read dead redemption, and many titles are coming to the ps4 that have a much heavier presence in the media. Like media molecule for example. Cant wait for dreams.

1 Like