New Badges! Share Your Artwork Here!

Going to award Dulki I’m going to award the Penmaster badge as that one is specific to artwork :smiley:

8 Likes

@Lesioui for hosting the best hunts every night and also the squach team that won the meteor hunt event once.

7 Likes

Wonderful idea!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Huge ditto on all of these! :smiley: And I’ll nominate @majorvex too for the Gyosha Mall and Community Events and builds there, and also @MrNiX for everything with TNT!

5 Likes

I’m nominating the top 4 from the 2 ninja warrior events.

@Ovis
@Apt
@Coolpants
@PrincessMaude

9 Likes

@Ovis for winning the 2nd time and cough twice winning the dodge bombs with my humble self cough but most importantly for his inventions
@Orrian for bringing us dodge bombs
@georgegroeg for the reaper’s trials, ninja warrior and for being an awesome guild dad

6 Likes

I would like to nominate @NerArth

Boundless Glyph fanart by me

4 Likes

Oh, the members of that team were : @Lesioui, @Cactopod, @Arkanjel and myself, iirc

7 Likes

For the interstellar I’d like to nominate @AeneaGames for Nova Golda, @DKPuncherello for DKs mall and @majorvex for Gyosha mall plus @GrayFrequency too!
They’re some of the most helpful places in game!

And thanks for the nominations :partying_face: :heart:

5 Likes

@sho @kralith @Hashmalash @Envyv77 @kaplah @jaidic @Mayumichi @Pfiffel @shortyd856

3 Likes

Would also like to nominate @Jaidic for interstellar for the many TARDISs littering the universe! Love them so much!

3 Likes

@RedY3 @bucfanpaka @Cuetzpalomitl @Hela @Mittins @Soju-VB @Sujimichi88 @AlexxChristo

7 Likes

Thought I appreciate being mentioned I would like to know why lol

All your help with exo shuttle :blush:

Also you helped me help some noobs

3 Likes

And the atlases - to me, that is definitely making a mark and contributing! :smiley: (MASSIVE help to me!!)

1 Like

what about people that own or had HUB’s to help people ? can they get interstellar ?

Brilliant idea, anybody happen to have a .STL for the totem? If not, I can try and produce one, though I dont think I can perfectly replicate the quality of the in-game model…

3 Likes

We also have the Supernova badges :grin: that one would be perfect for those instances.

We have a separate thread for that Community Highlight Thread

So get nominating away :boundless:

4 Likes

Don’t forget about @Envyv77 and @uni3k with TNT as well.

Dunno if this counts but they are more or less community events. Thanks to @Ratchel and @JaceyLive @Orrian for being great hunt leaders and always having a schedule with them.

8 Likes

Yep, definitely!! :smiley: All responsible for TNT are so deserving! :slight_smile:

Aww that is truly a lovely thing to hear.
TNT is @MrNiX @uni3k @XxymoxX @ChaosMkr1122 @Pamst @Mayumichi @Primetime18 @Sujimichi88 kaosmitress @ClosetChipmunk tessgrey annigrey hansolo nightstar hastychester aeneagames

And a special mention to all of the megahub hosts we would not be a network without all of you more tags than we can fit in one post

6 Likes