Perfect time to open a shop! I pay YOU 25k to open a shop at DK’s Legendville Mall! Check out new row Z!

I’m looking to get some fresh blood into Legendville Mall, and I’m offering 25k to sellers to open a shop here. New to the game? Come check it out! Looking to build an outlet for one of your shops? Think about LM! It’s no Gmall by size, but it’s better organized and prettier (sorry MajorVex I love you!) and has about 150 shops. Fantasy forest themed and organized into long straight rows for easy navigation. Take a chance on Legendville Mall, worst case you’ll get 25k for your time and effort!

The shop space is free, and I pay YOU!

Standard shop sizes are 1x3, 2x2, 2x3 and 1x6, but if you want a larger shop just PM me. For standard sizes, feel free to just show up and plot! Plotters, beacons, fuel and mailboxes available in the mall lobby.

In addition to the 25k to new shops, I’m holding a 1 million coin build contest for Legendville Mall shops. 500k first prize, 300k second prize, 200k third prize, plus a high probability of honorable mentions for 50-100k. This is a great chance for gamers new and old to bring their A game and show off the best uses for the awesome new blocks the devs are bringing us (or any blocks, using new blocks is not mandatory)!

How to get here (portals):
DK’s Ultima Mall Finata
DK’s Ultima Tree Eresho
Gyosha Mall (old hub)
Organized Mall
PxR Mall
TNT (I’m the Tana portal)
Down by the shore with Pauly
Enjoy Divinity
PS Biitula
Kindred Bay
HSE Tardis Hub
Risty’s thrifty outlet at Gmall
Aquatopia lodge resort
Fantasy tree
Awesomeville Shop and Portals
Fireborn Nomads
Naughty Mall
Sasquachville
Reapers Tower of Power
Hunt Hive
Aquatopia Beckon

You can also take any portal to Legendville hub and walk (the horror!) 3 blocks east on the ol’ chevrolegs!

Amateur mall map:

5 Likes

lol :two_hearts: you back :grin:

Legendville is a cool place. Very nice set-up, I wish you luck :+1:

4 Likes

Think I’ve been there a few times. I’ll have to seriously check it out, maybe tonight

1 Like

I’ve been looking around for a while now for a second store, home is miles away from everything… I’m interested.

Ps - interested in a store, not the cash hehe

1 Like

Haha either way @Prome3us :wink:

1 Like

I was intently eyeing a spot near the entrance to walkway B I believe, on the right hand side - I believe you own it atm… but then again not sure if buffers are gonna be in play. will come over in a bit if you are free

1 Like

Baby Cookie thinks of 10k Pfft Pfft Pfft

1 Like

Haha well everyone isn’t rich like you :blush:

2 Likes

Puh, malls, markets is where it’s at! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Well Now I have a reason to sell my stuff, where do I sign up¿

1 Like

You can grab any available spot in Legendville Mall and just PM me when you’ve got a shop set up :blush:

1 Like

Great! reserved my space, will start building later

1 Like

Sounds good, welcome to the mall! :blush:

1 Like

Are you connected to portal seekers by chance? I have been considering running a shop again but nowadays I just like to use PS and that would be a deciding factor for me.

As a side note my home build is on Tana VII. Even if Legendville has a 2x1 connected to the PS hub there it would be much easier for me to shop and or sell at your mall.

1 Like

Yup I’m at PS Biitula in the first ring of portals, the sign there has purple text @dbobick

1 Like

Updated to 20k, this applies to those who already started building too :blush:

@earlybird4 u in now? Haha

1 Like

I may be in I’ll come check it out when imonline next. So probably tomorrow.

1 Like

Psst… DSK mall is now PxR mall. :wink:

Haven’t been to your place in waayyy too long! Have you done any updates to the place in the last few weeks?

1 Like

Just the forest theme update - right right, PxR, my bad. I’ll have to update the sign!

2 Likes

Done with my shop! Will add more items for sale tomorrow

Also can you change the name of the sign to Omeyocan Shop please? :wink:

2 Likes