Release 167 - Report issues here

@vdragon if a new update doesn’t come out soon we’ll fill this thread to the 500 post limit.

1 Like

Absolutely, but how i do that? @vdragon

See here for more information.

@vdragon ok so i just put that in my start menu search tab, then i Copy/Save it and post it in the Support Section?

I went offline in every video, so the stones were ready when I was offline. Becuase of this every video have blank time in the middle.

In the first I just log out where I craft. Result: +0xp

The second I log out on an other planet (server), and go back with warp. Result: +0xp

Third I log out on the same planet but far away from the crafting place. Result: +50xp

If you’re sharing a game log, then as mentioned in the link, create a Gist or Pastebin version of your game log and share the link.

If you want to submit a crash dump, then email it to boundless@turbulenz.com with the following details:

What: A description of what was happing when the game crashed.

How: Details of how to reproduce the failure.

Details: Of your hardware and operating system:
Operating system and exact version
CPU and RAM
Graphics card model name and video RAM
Graphics driver version
Your location
Details of your Internet connection

Screen shot from the game

I made a 4th one where I stayed online but on an other planet (server). Result: +0xp

With these I can mostly confirm that its server transition related.

Ah, that makes sense! Thank you very much. :smiley:

I’m working on a video as we speak. I’m going to test a few different things with the bug.

Not sure if anyone reported that - possibly maybe weeks ago as it might be an issue not connected with this particular build (167).
When I check my request baskets, the slot under “item you wish to buy” shows a different item than I actually ask for. I ask for coal but it shows a decorative stone in this case:

The story is, that decorative stone is in my inventory exactly in the same slot where coal was when I was setting up the request basket in question. So, the “item you wish to buy” remembers the slot in my inventory where the item I ask for was at the time of setting up and will always show an item I currently have there. If there is nothing there, the basket slot will remain empty.

Well… I had some issues figuring out this experience glitch. Through tough thorough thought, though, and a lot of testing, I figured out exactly what causes it. However, I got busy, sadly, and won’t be able to make the video on it for another few hours. If someone beats me to it, good for them. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll do a write-up here as well later.

1 Like

Couple issues.

The road runner creatures on Berlyn heal almost instantly after being shot. Impossible to kill with iron slingshot. Might be by design but it seems ridiculous to heal so quickly. Make a lot more sense if I just did less damage with the iron slingshot.

The gold hammer (on Berlyn) first time hits for 50% damage against special blocks (coal, iron, copper, etc) and then 1 second later, the block recovers 25% of the damage. This does not appear to be lag. When I pull out my iron hammer, everything works fine. It’s very consistent and obvious. It does not happen to normal blocks.

that happens constantly while mining resources - the mining process itself is persistent and seem working as designed, its only the block’s durability bar that is glitched

1 Like

Do we need to report crashes? I get them frequently. If so, what are the steps?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: 167 - Feedback

Seems like dexterity maxed out makes one click placing two blocks every so often, like every 3rd time.

I’m not sure if this was reported yet, though I did not see one stating that the “Attributes Bonus II” is not working…

I have found that this bonus seems to not work. After the purchase of the skill, I am not seeing the bonus to my attributes. :frowning:

Here are my stats Prior to purchasing “Attributes Bonus II”

Here is the purchase of the skill:

Confirmation of purchase:

However, my stats still reflect:

I noticed that too. I purchased all of those in that row and noticed no change.

1 Like

So can I, or can I not, craft fossil extract? (I can, but are those other two entries a different sort?)

You can. It shows an entry for small, medium and large fossils when you have them.

1 Like