Saturday Stream big giveaway + 1 million coin BINGO [7]

It’s soon time for another giveaway Saturday! roughly 12-hour stream (ish)

when? → +/- 2022-07-30T13:00:00Z until roughly2022-07-31T01:00:00Z

from giveaways throughout the day to exploring, forging, mining, and building!
and of course, we will be giving away 1 million coins at a random time on the stream.
this will be done by the new live BINGO! you get yourself a free bingo ticket
you do not have to do anything yourself the bingo is automated and will randomly pick numbers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GENEROUS DONATORS UPDATE SOON
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how does it work? and how to enter?

when you can join in on the stream when a giveaway is planned @May-L04 or ZeldaNL I will let people know on the forums/in-game/ on stream roughly 30 minutes before I start.
when I start the giveaway I ask people to join in on the giveaways if they like to, Zelda, May, or I will start the command in chat, this will trigger my program to respond. you enter the giveaway by entering !boundless in chat this will automatically add you to the giveaway, you have roughly 5 minutes to join in, after that, it will automatically close the giveaway after it has been closed Zelda, may, or I will trigger the draw winner command this will randomly pick a random winner from those who have joined the giveaway by entering !boundless once we have a winner, this winner can pick a numbered chest ranging for example from 1 to 20, inside the chest, there’s random stuff, and the value varies.

old one:

got an area I need to explore? or would like to donate goodies for the giveaway? PM me or feel free to mention it below!

1st winner: Seretti
Box 16: 16 SS spark

2nd winner: Phyre-Fly
Box 11: 1 SS Rough Oort

3rd winner: BabyCookie
Box 14: 1 SS Rough Oort

4th winner: Blitz88
Box 8: 8 chrysominter coils, 4 forged diamond hammers by Malura (shiromiku2) 200 white spray cans

5th winner: Phyre-Fly
Box 1: 3 forged clearweather loot candy totems by fruitcake, 4 SS oortshards

6th winner: chaosmkr2211
Box: 3 SS kindling shred, one forged loot candy totem by georgio

7th winner: depstep
Box 20: 1 SS of each rough gem :scream:

8th winner: Phyre-Fly
Box 3: 8 SS spark

9th winner: May
Box 12: (picked by Adora) 1 SS Petrolim, 1 SS Resin, 300 Rough Oort, 100 starberry pie, 100 Mega fast- and mega strength brew

10th winner? mrsstargazer718
Box 13: 150K coins

11th winner: MommaLaby
Box 19: 1 SS Petrolim, 1 SS Resin, 1 SS Glacier and Ice, 100 Rough Oort, 100 strength and fast brew, 100 starberry pie

… to be added

Every chest contains 1 gleam star statue and a heart shaped rock

The winner of 1 million coins is frejaya! Congratulations Truus :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you host! Very cozy stream and I’m grateful for the coin! Now to figure out how to maximize it…

1 Like