Sunday Stream big giveaway + 1 million coin raffle! [5]

It’s soon time for another giveaway Sunday! roughly12-hour stream (ish)

when?2022-07-17T13:00:00Z until roughly2022-07-18T01:00:00Z

from giveaways throughout the day to exploring, forging, mining, and building!
and of course, we will be giving away 1 million coins at a random time on the stream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: THIS IS THE LAST GIVEAWAY ON A SUNDAY, THE NEXT GIVEAWAYS WILL BE HELD ON A SATURDAY!
we will then also move to another giveaway location built by the awesome ZeldaNL!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how does it work?

when you can join in on the stream when a giveaway is planned @May-L04 or I will let people know on the forums/in-game/ on stream roughly 30 minutes before I start.
when I start the giveaway I ask people to say something in the stream chat, this way I know who’s active and not a bot, since the online viewers count is not accurate and might show people there while they are not actually there anymore.
meanwhile, while people show that they are active on stream, I add those names to the ‘‘wheel of names’’ which picks a random name after a spin.
after the spin we have a winner, this winner can pick a numbered chest ranging for example from 1 to 20, inside the chest there’s random stuff, and the value varies.

NOTE: I do understand you might need to do something in real like having dinner just let me know, so you do not miss out on any giveaways

old one:

generous donators

@Huntsman, 2 million coins, 4ss enriched combustion particle, 8ss white sand, and 8ss white concrete! will use 1 million now and half of the combustion/sand/concrete, the rest goes to next week’s giveaway

ZeldaNL1ss of compact diamond!

got an area I need to explore? or would like to donate goodies for the giveaway? PM me or feel free to mention it below!

4 Likes

First giveaway is about to start!

2 Likes

1st winner: BabyCookie
Box 13: 200 advanced workbench coils, 100 advanced centraforge coils

2nd winner: GeorgegroeG
Box 8: 300 enriched combustion particles

3rd winner: depstep
Box 11: 300 enriched combustion particles

4th winner: soleilsmoon
Box 7: enriched combustion particles

5th winner: chaosmkr2211
Box 20: 16 SS ancient vital essence

6th winner: Seretti
Box 16: 100K coins, 4 SS kindling shred

7th winner: depstep
Box 17: 200K coin

8th winner: Syrindina
Box 6: 250K coin

9th winner: Daone82
Box 1: 8 SS unforged Topaz slingbows

10th winner: Naeah
Box 18:

11th winner: Kadriah
Box 12: 150K coins

12th winner: Hazel
Box 2: 150K coins

Daone gives away 250K coins to… Chicula_dreams!

THE WINNER OF 1 MILLION COINS IS… lostagain_13! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

13th winner: Naeah
Box 21: 50K coins, 400 spooky, 400 creepy seed

14th winner: Djdancecraft
Box 15: 100K coins, 4 SS kindling shred

15th winner: clexarews
Box 5: 300 enriched combustion particles

16th winner: lostagain_13
Box 3: 100K coins

17th winner: Kasaisaru
Box 10: 4 SS white sand, 4 SS white concrete

18th winner: Syrindina
Box 14: 300 enriched combustion particles

19th winner: Syrindina
Box 9: 150K coins

20th winner: Shadykatt
Box 19: 300 enriched combustion particles

21st winner: Xaldafax
Box 4: 1 SS compact diamond

8 Likes

Thanks again for the fun morning/afternoon. And taking the tour. :grin::fist_right::fist_left: :beers:

4 Likes