A quick release, this is still very much WIP but figured people might find it useful even in this alpha state.
Wanted a fast way to look how many base resources are needed when mass crafting stuff, and to see how much a product is actually worth when I input the prices of the base resources used to make it. Still missing a lot of features!
- Intermediate resource pricing, now it’s just the base items.
- Select if you’re using something else than mass crafts, currently the calculations use just mass craft amounts.
- Spark and heat prices, now they’re ignored
- Show power requirements,
and the crafting machine type for easy referencing Tax modifiers
- Maybe have durability modifiers, like in the case of foods you don’t use up a whole bucket each time but the value seems to be pretty low in the end so not sure if really needed
- A “shopping cart” to value forged things, add forge ingredients there to have their value reflect to the total price
- Cleaner links, uses the internal item names currently
All data is stored locally in local storage, so if you link an item to somebody the prices won’t be included, just the item name.