The forum thinks I’m spamming this thread, so editing this one New stuff at the bottom.
Version 0.3 Changelog
- Improved the search algorithm (“ti ha” for example now properly matches items like “Titanium Balanced Hammer”)
- Can now hide the coin amounts to use the tool as more of a general crafting aid
- Base item quantity can now be modified
- Item quantities can be rounded up to the next mass craft, makes it easier to pick up the right amount of materials from your shelves when actually crafting the thing. Doesn’t affect the coin calculations, display only!
- Can now hide the decimal points in quantities since they’re irrelevant when crafting many items
Testing is unfortunately suboptimal, lots of things are in flux, so there could be bugs, please report any issues you have!
Looks like this in the “crafting only mode”
Version 0.4 Changelog
Updated the recipe data, rift etc tools are now in there
Apologies it took so long, the release changed the recipe format a bit, especially with the “Any trunk” like things and it took a bit longer than expected to restructure the tool to understand the new format
I hope it works as intended now, but if you find an item that isn’t working let me know here or by PM!
Version 0.5 Changelog
- “Shopping cart” added, you can add multiple items to it and the tool will calculate the total worth. Useful for forged things.
- The price input field is now highlighted red if there is no price set for an item.
- Mobile improvements, I’m using this as a responsive design test project
- Item history
** NOW ACTUALLY WORKS ** Please, if something looks out of place or seems like a bug, tell me, I won’t bite!
I’d really like to get the prices and the cart linkable, but it’s providing a challenge. Maybe in 0.6?
Version 0.6 Changelog
Still silence here, I’m assuming that means that everything is working, but please do tell if something breaks. The scope of the project has expanded a bit so there’s starting to be duct tape solutions that could break.
Anyway, been wanting to add a list of recipes where the current item is used. So I did that and now the tool can be used as proper recipe browser. This required some sacrifices, mainly
- Boundless Trade now open from the price edit buttons rather then the item name
- Clicking the item name in the recipe list now opens that item in the tool
Price linking is harder than I imagined because of all the “any X” entries… Might take a while.
I’ve setup a testing branch with all testing items and recipes included. Still can’t post a new reply so I just have to trust people who are interested actually read this