Testing 249: Melee Weapons, Shields and Local Universes - continued

Based on what the person below said, I believe it is the same after 190.

1 Like

Sorry if this has already been answered but at what level do you have a full skill page then ? ( I mean at what level can we use the max skill points for 1 page )

New level cap is 190 which translates to 596 in current levels

1 Like

Talking about skill points earned and not level :sweat_smile:
Basically I want to know if I am now level 150 lets say ,will I have my full skill page maxed out ?

That’s basically what @FireAngelDth said. the ‘new’ max level (the level you get to fully fill a skillpage) for the update will be Lv190, which equates to Lv596 as of now. If you’re Lv596 rn, your level will become Lv190 after the update goes live and will have enough skill points to have maxed out skill pages.

Do keep in mind the new skill system works so that you can use your full skill points in every skill page. So if you have 50 skill points, you can use 50 each in all 5 skill pages instead of sharing that pool of 50 between the 5 skill pages like now.

3 Likes

Got to start a poll for when the release drops!

Not for rushing it :slight_smile: but for the fun of guessing!! Hehe

1 Like

I am level 150 and went to test and simulated my total XP thete. I ended up being level 100 with 200 skill points. This meant each sheet would have 200 skill points. Not quite max yet, but much more flexible. Should be able to have 1 sheet with full mining and combat, another with all crafting, and then… Idk, like some combat specialization sheets?

Basically, at level 100, I felt like I could do everything in 3 sheets no problem

1 Like

Thanks , This was exactly what I was looking for

1 Like

OMG. :scream:

:trophy:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! This answers all of my questions.

o7

my XP farm can crank out 3,840,000 xp per day, maybe i should expand it a little.

Pigment -> spray yield is about 8x better with the new skill and epic as well.

1 Like

Woah nice! Should share the secret with the xp-poor Tubios out there :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Amendments to the grass colour and handling is so desparately required in the main game.

Grass planting, and colour matching, when landscaping is genuinely such a toil that I began to setup a (free) shop with location tokens for different types of grass and the colours.

Currently it’s only Verdant stuff, but I have a few there.

It’s just that planting the damnable stuff is so slow, and it seems that nothing can speed up sowing grass seeds … so my little natural paradise looks … well … it looks a bit rough because I just don’t have the energy to plant all that bloody grass.

1 Like

Does spraying using the spray tinter machine also works with the skill bonus?

1 Like

That’s a good question. When I get a chance, I’ll test that.

Unrelated, I was wondering if anyone knows if you get elemental boosts with gem damage bombs?

I had a call at the beginning of month and they were hoping it would be this month. Obviously it matters what bugs and other issues arise as they do the testing releases.

4 Likes

Any word on if the results from the suggestions from this thread are for this release? If so, are they going to be on test?

so you get what 16 paint per pigment with coils ?

It seems with every skills it gives you 20 paint per pigment which is WAY better. The coils seem to not add the Bonus of 24% increase. It shows in the machine UI but has no effect. With or without i still get 20 paints. @james

1 Like