After much thought and consideration, I have decided to start working on a real frontend for Boundlexx. The main thing that convinced me is @Gnomeria is starting her adventure into programming and this is a good project for us to work together!
Without further ado, here is the link: https://www.boundlexx.app/
- Dark/Light Theme. Auto-selects based on which ever your browser tells it to, but there is always an option to override.
- Localization support! “Supports” the same languages that Boundless does, but I need help translating (see below)! Auto-selects language based on browser settings, but you can always manually override.
- Display most of the basic game data: Worlds, Items, Colors and Emojis with full searching/filtering support.
- Filters and search queries persist to the URL so you can search search results! Query parameters also match the Boundlexx API query params that match up with them. Ex: https://www.boundlexx.app/worlds/?active=true&is_creative=false&is_sovereign=true&is_exo=false&tier=5&world_type=BLAST®ion=use
- Detail pages for world and items:
- World Details page displays all basic data about the world, block colors, resources and shops
- Item Details page display displays basic data about the item, how to craft it/how to find it on worlds (block resources only), best worlds to find it on (block resources only), possible Sovereign selectable colors, shops
- Ways to lookup worlds base a specific resource or colors.
- List all of all of the selectable colors for Sovereign World Controls.
- Interactive Atlas Map: Lets you see a world in greater detail. Currently has all of the shop data for the world displayed.
- A much nicer version of the Forum Template Generator
Reporting Issues / Requesting Features
Please report any issues you have with Boundlexx UI here. Or if you would like to make a feature request, put that here as well. Please keep in mind though that a single forum thread is a not a great place to discuss a bug/issue/new feature though and if you would like to discuss a specific issue/feature. please DM me here, on the forums, or use the Github project to create and track the issue and we can discuss away there! I am open to DMs at anytime as well if you do not wish to post your issue/new feature idea publicly as well.
Boundlexx UI has 100% support for localization. The same languages that Boundless itself supports. However, I only speak English, so I cannot make translations for other languages. If you are a native speaker of French, Spanish, German or Italian and want to help me localize Boundlexx UI to your language, direct message me either here on the forums or on Discord (
Angellus Mortis#1769). Or if you have the technical skills to do it, make a PR against the localization file.
So far I have successfully translated Boundlexx UI into the following lanuages:
- Italian: thanks @EdWe!