Giving away the Raxxian Sanctuary

I think host would be the best choice definitely not biased

I am very biased

If you stay you can build something in Cookie Kingdom (O.O)

That and the fact that I must’ve said I would do something like that about a dozen time in the last 12 months. :rofl:

Hey, there’s still time. You want a tower or something, I’m sure we can find some time to build something at your place.

2 Likes

I didn’t know u but u sound very good I hope u wouldn’t mind if I ever did make it into almost a new player home
P.s if I did no one would be able to touch anything other than to use it so u don’t have to worry about someone being a censored because this is to rough even for the roughest person on here

That wouldn’t be too far off from what we wanted to do. Our original plan was to make a marketplace and houses for some players.

2 Likes

I was debating on posting here, but here we go.

First off, I am really sad to see you or any player leave the game, but I completely understand it. The game at times can be frustrating and with few updates or at least the mention of updates or progress can be very off-putting.

Secondly, a build like this would be great to own if simply just for the preservation and history of Raxxa and the game. I am a huge history fan and at times it’s just great to visit a planet and see what was built, when it was built, who built it and go find them on the forums and praise their build and get the builds history from the builder… so much fun.

Lastly, I would love to see something like this go to a newer player, not just a player that has MANY builds or owns a lot already. I have no doubt whomever gets this will do it the justice it deserves, but I do feel someone that is somewhat newer and is also a good builder and not insanely rich would probably benefit from this the most.

I hope you check in from time to time and whomever does inherit this does something with it to your liking. I am sure you will be missed.

Which is y I suggested making it into a new player helper

1 Like

Doesn’t have to be a tower just something fun that you like to build let me know how big of a spot and ill prep the spot boop

I went today and looked at it with the mindset of “I live here. How do I feel about it?”

I’ve never done that at any build before. Normally it’s just me admiring someone’s work and the techniques they used.

I would live there.
And keep it alive and used. I really wouldn’t need to change much to suit my activities, either. Even the purple areas were attractive enough to me, the time and forethought you’ve put into it shows. I would miss Maryx (and the opportunity of eventually being assimilated into EZPZ :laughing:) but wouldn’t have to spend any extra on portal costs and like the colors on Raxxa…

Sadly, I would have to grind out about 1400 more plots first… (■■■■ EDIT make that about 2k plots, I’m at 4146 currently so definitely a few weeks lol)
That’s only a few weeks of power leveling at most, so HOST, if you ever decide to transfer it, I would absolutely love to take it (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more). Obviously if theres a waiting list that’s cool, just keep me in mind. :blush:
Hopefully you guys find that spark again. I love building in boundless, it’s so relaxing and peaceful to me and I’m betting it was for you too, by the looks of it.

3 Likes

Meh host will never give it up when he commits he commits

2 Likes

I found the Raxxian Sanctuary mid August 2019. I happen to catch you that day and you were quite helpful in answering my questions.
Raxxa was the planet I started on June 5th 2019. Even though I’ve built, torn down, and rebuilt several times on several locations on Raxxa, moved to Sorissi, Pheminorum, Cephonex, and Finata, I always eventually come back to Raxxa. It has a special place in my heart.

I love your build and the color. Sad to see you go, but I understand.
If it wasn’t for the wonderful people at Brown Town (@Bethlehem and @Spoodle) I would have left the game months ago out of boredom.

Could check with them too. They have a great mall that is expanding. My shop gets 10x more footfall than my various builds combined. And Finata is not a bad world to live on (once you get past the hot pink wood :man_facepalming: ).

5 Likes

While Fuzzy’s comment sounds more like bragging, I don’t think it’s flag worthy. More like off topic. Your opinion @majorvex?

2 Likes

It was supposed to be a future joke. my building skills are actually horrible

1 Like

Yeah I wonder who are the people who are always so trigger-happy with flags. That system should be disabled to most people.

@tarranth It seems like HOST will be the one to take the ownership of the build, and he’s ok with Malentir and I still passing by from time to time to improve the build while the place is under his care, which is a win-win.

Honestly, I think it’s incredibly awesome that there’s people like @HOST and the other candidates who are fine with hosting (pun very much intended :blush: ) or preserving builds like ours as a work-around for the least fun parts of Boundless’ design (such as all the fuel things). The wealthiest players of the community helping around the more casual ones… It’s so awesome. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m glad it @host and yes I am partial but he really nice and helpful

1 Like

When I still played every day, I used to go out daily to the local starter worlds and drop useful stuff to new players. Stuff like 100 gleam, some gleambow totems, etc. Would sit and answer questions, offer help with gathering mats, that kind of stuff.

But I’m just slowly burning out…

3 Likes

Glad we were able to hold you captive :heart:

5 Likes

It’s done, the Raxxian Sanctuary is now owned by HOST!
Thanks to him for taking its charge.
We still have a lil’ project to finish, and then we’ll likely go into hibernation.

Thank you all for your kind messages and have fun. :wink:

15 Likes

And the portal is back :slight_smile: So I can walk out of mine and into Sanctuary.

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint, but that was just me using 1 stack of Oortshards to re-open a couple of portals to make the transfer of ownership easier. Won’t last more than a week or so. ^^

1 Like