Thank you Developers and Boundless community "orrian"

Happy to see you back in game @Orrian for all the reasons already told, and @Buugi stop trusting people is a a sad thing

2 Likes

im sure there are two sides of war… i mean its clear that someone seeked the community attention all along every time there was soemthing going on…

Here is someones post clearly publicly declairing war… and in the end started to cry about it and “left” … so buugi is right if there are two sides of the story… you only heared the side that was attention seeking

3 Likes
  1. Welcome back @Orrian

2. @Conkuur post being flagged is completely ridiculous and abuse of the flag system

4 Likes

Obviously i am

3 Likes

you always are, but you are even more when there is a statement that proves it :wink:
im always ashamed that for my feeling devs and worldleaders make decisions based on the screamers instead of the rules… thats how it feels for me right now

2 Likes

All action taken in game is based on the rules defined in the EULA, CoC, built into the game or devposts shared on the forum.

One of the reasons behind implementing the Reclaim system was to allow us to take action against a beacon without the player losing their items. They now get everything back. We:

1. explicitly gave warning about the rule changes,
  2. shared prototypes of the rule changes,
  3. asked for feedback on the rule changes,
  4. shared tools to help with the rule changes,
  5. released the rule changes, and
  6. offered help complying with the rule changes.

After the Reclaim update we will be taking more action for the universal benefit of all players.

We definitely don’t…

23 Likes

Then what is the reason the devs started contacting him even though he was part of the problem? he publicly denounced a person on the forum and called for war…
That for me shows toxicity and hostile mentality.

yet this forum post and all of his denouncing hostile post are allowed and the counter party gets muted with every word they say…

3 Likes

If you think a post is inappropriate then flag it.

8 Likes

I always followed the rules and tried to be patient as long as possible. Was I perfect? No.

It was just not I effected but a friendly community on Biitula.

I’ll take a flag on this one. This post is great because it lets me see through the likes who is with evil Mr. Rodgers and his neighborhood puppets on biitula. A group who has been purposely messing with people for over a year because “its within the game perimeters” to absorb as many others as they could. Well, as it turns out, when you decide to arrange your beacons in a way that was said by the developers to be considered an exploit of the compact system and you made an enemy of half the player base you are around, then you are probably going to get reported for it. Karma, such a fickle lady.

7 Likes

I know nothing about Bitula or what went on there. I just do not like flags for not liking the subject matter or opinion.

3 Likes

I was contacted about my rants and going off the deep end. I am currently working on that. Thanks.

I mean i like posts or replys if i feel that way?
I dont rly think about whos against who.

3 Likes

Its less about the likes and to see who is going to pop in here to defend someone who blatantly broke the rules from the biitula crowd. Think of it as an intellectual case study to see how people justify their actions.

You are always your own person. Its impossible to be on the forums and not know you lol.

3 Likes

Dont be here. Problem solved :crazy_face:

Your tree is going nicely btw.

1 Like

I recently moved to Biitula and went straight to the middle of a lake. I went there to avoid the creatures but apparently I also escaped the drama. :grin:

5 Likes

I’m not sure, but I think it’s like the drama is like Chuck Norris… you don’t find IT… it finds YOU.

10 Likes

:popcorn: glad to be back in the forums.

3 Likes

Alright everyone nice chatting. LOCK IT UP!

@majorvex
@james
@Leahlemoncakes

9 Likes

In before lockdown!

12 Likes