I’m genuinely interested to learn about what turns you off from playing Boundless.
- Maybe you played and got bored.
- Maybe you raged quit.
- Maybe the grind ground you down.
- Maybe you rubber banded out.
- Maybe you crashed into pieces.
- Maybe something else was more appealing.
- Maybe the tutorial taught you nothing.
- Maybe your PC crawled along on it’s knees.
- Maybe the website or trailer lied to you.
- Maybe it was too easy or too hard or both.
Please let us know!!
This forum is full of ideas and complaints and suggestions - so feel free to contribute a new item to this thread and include a link to a past discussion if it helps for more context.
Finally, it goes without saying that the game is in development, features will be added, balance will be nudged, and optimisations will be found. But still - if we don’t know what is turning players off we can’t do anything about fixing them. We’ve thick skin - so don’t be afraid to give us an honest answer - we’ll genuinely appreciate it.