Boundless now self published on Steam

Hey Everyone.

As you may have seen SQEX will no longer be publishing Boundless on PC. We thank SQEX and everyone in the Collective team who supported us and the game.

There is a small update schedule that removes SQEX as publisher from the game. This will be deployed once Steam is updated to reflect the change of publisher.

We will continue to maintain Boundless as we have since putting the game online.

We plan to share more exciting news about Boundless’ future in the coming weeks.

:boundless:

UPDATE: We’ve released a tiny update to Steam that removes reference to SQEX and their IP. This was agreed as part of SQEX no longer publishing the game. The PS4 version remains unchanged as SQEX didn’t publish the PS4 version. There are no other changes in the update.

145 Likes

Thanks for the notice. This is an exciting development. We are fortunate to live in interesting times.

18 Likes

Yay I love you. @james

19 Likes

Excellent, great to hear on the coming news, thank you for this info! :slight_smile: Very excited for the future of Boundless! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And apologies for if I sounded harsh in the other thread - totally own that I put that out there and opened the worm can, before you might have been ready to post this, out of my passion for the game and love of the community there.

19 Likes

NICE!

Congrats on the Self Publish, @james!

Now you can go to Shoreditch and wear skinny jeans with all the other hipsters. :wink:

15 Likes

Appreciate the post James. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

23 Likes

thanks for the communication towards the community James
much appreciated :fist_right: :fist_left:
hopefully some people can back off now for a while xD

22 Likes

First person who says pants, I will smack (gently)

14 Likes

Thank the “Dev GODS”… me hart skipped :joy::rofl::joy:
Thankyou @james

13 Likes

Will be patiently waiting for the news and hopefully something bright on the future down the line!

14 Likes

Thanks for update related to recent news.

9 Likes

self-publish!

crab raveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11 Likes

bwahahahaha - j jonah jameson

13 Likes

happening

19 Likes

Great News :+1::+1::+1: i thought i ve to seek for another Game …

13 Likes

I lost :drooling_face:

8 Likes

99% people done a happy wee wee

16 Likes
6 Likes

God bless you @james thanks for this sincerely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Seriously?! That’s awesome news!

17 Likes