In game latency: 2k-15k spikes
1. What is your ping time to servers around the world?
2. What is the performance of your local Internet connection?
3. Is your connection experiencing packet loss?
No, consistant 30-35ms ping to 188.8.131.52 ( I think this is the Australian server ), No loss at all over an hour play with multiple slow network : notices.
The pattern shown on the network graph is fairly consistent
1. surge of use of all download bandwidth (not always but most of the time)
2. followed 30 seconds later by the server not replying
3. and eventually the client seems to notice and gives a slow network report
4. and re-establishes communication.
5. usually to repeat the pattern again 3-10 minutes later.
If I quit boundless while there is no communication between client and server, boundless freezes and windows has to force it to close.
Update 4-5 pm 9 Jan 2017: I'm having 30 seconds of lag to every 3 minutes of game play on Andoweem.
By 5:30pm It's down to 30 seconds of lag to 30 seconds of game play. ( completely unplayable )