Update: Release Coming Next Week

Depending on how many we can select for one Sovereign, you might be able to mix something like #177 and #5 to get a mostly water world.

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys but I am going tk be watching the steam app status page every night and morning to watch for tye update so I can hop on and get to business!

4 Likes

Staging updated between Thursday and Friday last I checked soooo that’sa thing lol.

1 Like

Have we ever gotten an update on a day that wasn’t a Thursday?

Yes… in fact Thursday is low on the list

3 Likes

Wednesday
Thursday
[Tuesday(Release 215: New player polish!)
Wednesday
Wednesday
Hey look a Monday
Tuesday

And a lot more. Not thursdays

3 Likes

Don’t let the date the topic was created fool you. Sometimes it’s early, sometimes it’s late.
grafik

2 Likes

The Staging updates for the have been pretty constant. There was 24 Staging updates last week. Tuesday through Friday.

https://steamdb.info/app/324510/history/

I see the update coming out Tuesday/Wednesday. Gives the devs 3-4 days to fix anything. A Thursday update means they could be working the weekend. Who likes to do that.

3 Likes

Yea who knows. Maybe they’re waiting for monday to release a finished product, and maybe they’re working out the last bits and hoping to get it out before the birthday stuff.

The OP does explicitly state that the birthday stuff will drop thursday.

1 Like

I imagine Monday or Tuesday will be the FAQ and Tuesday Or Wednesday will be release of sovereign/creative and then obviously BDay stuff on Thursday

5 Likes

Yeah I see it happening this way too

2 Likes

Man you’re not kidding. I tried to double and triple check but it’s hard to look at those dates on mobile. thanks for fact checking.

1 Like

My prediction as well.

2 Likes

So how many of us are staying up all night :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No server maintenance warning so I’m not lol

1 Like

I am not getting my hopes up, but I also not taking that as an indicator because it isnt even 6am there yet let alone the start of office hours :crazy_face: Just me being crazy hopeful :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We still need the FAQ so I doubt it’ll be today

5 Likes

We usually get the obnoxious server maintenance ping everyone complains about at least 24hrs before the update

3 Likes

FAQ 1. Where’s hunting? No where!!!
2. Where’s new deco blocks??? Right around the corner!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes